Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Blog Home... sigh!


Well, I've finally finished moving my blog from it's old site to this new site. I am so happy to be able to include color, photographs and a bit more of a home-y feel to my Wildenblue Farm Journal; as well as links to my Etsy Shops and Ebay Auctions! I hope you all are as pleased as I am!

The temperature has been very chilly in the mornings... mid-twenties, and we have seen a few snow flurries. I have not accomplished a whole lot outdoors lately, but feel certain that if snow arrives, I have done what I most need to!

Mom and I headed to Vermont yesterday to purchase grain, and the mountains were dusted with snow that was still falling as we drove northwards.

We have much work to be started today... we plan on organizing the Barn Shop in preparation for our Christmas Gathering, which will be held the weekend after Thanksgiving, and the following weekend, as well. So I must head outside and get started, but I will be back soon! Til then... blessings from Laura of Wildenblue Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment