Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Wishes to You!


I had to stop in to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day! Hope yours was filled with love, happiness, and chocolate! (Or at least something sweet!) Thanks to my brother, I spent the last two days delivering Valentine's Day arrangements for a local florist, with Mom's help! I have never seen so many roses in my life!

Our snow level has drastically been reduced due to very warm temperatures in the 40's over the past several days. I've seen a half-dozen robins and at least as many bluebirds this past week... spring will be here eventually. But I've lived in the North Country long enough to know that a sizeable snowstorm often occurs in February or March, so spring is a ways off yet! Still, I have been thinking about what I want to plant in the gardens this year, and am itching to use the greenhouse we built in the fall.

Well, I apologize for such a short post, but I am headed to sleep! I'll be in touch soon! Til next time ~Laura of Wildenblue Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment